Part-time Instructor for NodeJS course
Nordic Coder is an educational institution that aims to transform the IT workforce by taking the learning-by-doing approach to education. We offer short intensive training in software development both online and at campuses in Vietnam to equip learners with technical skills and soft skills needed in real-world business environment. Join our team of thought leaders and educators as we transform lives through education.
We are seeking a driven Part-time NodeJS Instructor to join our team. This crucial role is a mix between our curriculum development team and teaching team. You are responsible for not only identifying student needs, market trends, and creating efficient course content but also engaging in teaching skills and experiences that support student success. Ideally, you are an expert in programming and have extensive industry experience.
Developing curriculum content:
- Work alongside Nordic Coder staff and teaching team to create curriculum content which best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Instructor will also need to commit a few hours per week preparing lessons and materials such as slides and scripts to deliver in each class, leveraging the curriculum content created.
- Teach maximum 6 hours, 2 days a week, for 4-6 weeks.
- Work closely with co-instructors or teaching assistants to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Guide students through development of a stellar final project that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers.
- Facilitate a dynamic, collaborative, and positive classroom community.
- Inspire students to take the challenges of learning new essential skills during the entire course.
- Patience, empathy, and communication are your greatest strengths
- You are excited and eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of web developers
- Proactive, engaging, and a team player – you are always finding ways to help those around you
- You revel in efficiency, and innovatively come up with solutions to better processes and systems
- You are exceptionally organized and responsive
- You have 3+ years of experience in the ecosystem of NodeJS and Node environment.
- Your title should be at least Team Leader in projects related to NodeJS.
Nice to have
Experience with any front-end JS framework (React, Angular, Vue, Meteor, Ember, Backbone, etc.)
If you believe you are the one, apply now!
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to our team at the following address: email@example.com