Nordic Coder is an educational institution that aims to transform the IT workforce by taking the learning-by-doing approach to education. We offer short intensive training in software development both online and at campuses in Vietnam to equip learners with technical skills and soft skills needed in real-world business environment. Join our team of thought leaders and educators as we transform lives through education.
We offer a variety of 4-6 week part-time courses in technology, which aims to help students level-up in their careers, or explore a new field. Tutors are key members of the instructional team. They support student learning and track student progress during the transformative and challenging experience at Nordic Coder. We are looking for Tutors who are experts in the following subjects:
- Back-End Web Development with NodeJS
- Front-End Web Development with ReactJS
- Mobile Development with React Native
- Web fundamentals with HTML, CSS, JS
- Be present and engaged in every class session.
- Hold weekly office hours. Help students with homework and projects, and provide remediation to students who are falling behind.
- Mentor students, drawing from your own experience. Understand the stress and workload students are experiencing to encourage and be there when they need emotional support.
- Stay in touch with instructors and Nordic Coder staffs. Provide feedbacks on students learning status, students troubles during the course and so on.
- Stay up to date with the class work. Being prepared with knowledge of the homework and which topics are currently relevant. Create extra resources and materials to enhance the learning experience if needed.
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of eager Nordic Coder Students.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have at least one year of experience in the content area you are applying for.
- You have a deep understanding of the topics covered in the course. (The topic outlined for each course is based on specific course and will be provided by Nordic Coder accordingly.)
Nice to have
- Experience with tools such as: Jira, Edx,…
- Prior experience as an instructional associates, tutor or mentor.
If you believe you are the one, apply now!
APPLY BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30, 2018
Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to our team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org